Sunday, December 09, 2007

Semester Break

Weee.... Finals are over! I'm so gladddd...

For this entire semester i have been stressing, not getting enough sleep and so on. Oh well it's partly my fault too... hehe but it's so hectic! There were times when i felt like crying.
During exams, i had so much that i want to do and hoping for finals to hurry up and finish. Buttttt.... after finals i dont feel the kick anymore. Oh well... but i'll be busy with p24 too...

Oh yeah people! Please come for Pack the floor for 24! It's a 24 hours dance marathon. No you're not going to dance for 24 hours! In fact it's impossible, there'll be performances and other workshops... =) Food will be provided and it's only RM 35 for a whole 24 hours including food. Bring your friends along! IF you're interested please let me know and i'll get you registered!
We have star guest Hannah Tan... woooo.... so bring your friends yeah!
This is a first time in Malaysia and its for charity! Think about the kids!

Time: 7 pm to 7pm
Venue: Securities Commission KL
Date: 12 and 13 of January


Ok back to my story...
I was supposed to go for my Yf camp, but because p24 have no time so i stayed back to help out as much as i can. Besides that, i do nothing! Except for movies and other plans i have with friends. Oh yeah i've been craving to watch Enchanted... i expected it to be really funny but after watching it i thought it was just alright. It's funny in some ways and bimbo-ish. =)
I didnt expect the story line to be like that but it wasn't bad anyway! =) Sweet too so catch it!

My mom has been nagging me to clear my room but im just sooooooo lazy... and i have other plans. Christmas is coming but i'm not in the mood yet i dont know why. I feel like shopping for clothes but no money. Life really sucks at times. Sigh...

Oh well, this semester break isnt very long anyway, but when sem3 starts... im dead again! Alright that's all for now... see ya!

Oh yea come for P24 ok? Bring your friends! =)

No comments: