Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Boring day

30th July 2006.

It was a sleepy morning, I don't remember what time I woke up, but I remember waking up late as usual. Had my breakfast, which I don't remember what I had.

It was a blur day... All I remembered was, after taking my shower, I felt unwell, like dizzy and stuff. Later on we had to go to church, all of us went but my dad. He's not well, so my mom suggested to talk to the priest to ask if he could come over to pray over him or something, but the priest insisted that she could take the host home and give it to him, so he introduced my mom to this man. He gave her the host in a small nice box, he said go straight home, and do not go to the toilet because it's sacred. When we reached home she gave him the host, and guess what? I don't remember what I did, hahaha... Oh well, after church and stuff I still didn't feel well so I skipped school on Monday. Oh no I have to go now, get back with you later!

No comments: