Saturday, August 05, 2006

The Incredible Run

Yesterday 4th of August 2006 CF had an "Incredible run" for 1 and a half hour. When the group leaders and I planned for the run, I thought it wasn't that great. But people are telling that the run was fun. Glad they enjoyed then.. hehe...

There were 9 groups, each group has 5-6 members because there were extras. The race started at 1.35 due to people who were late. It was really exciting seeing people start the run. After they left, I went to starbucks to change. After changing and stuff I went to Kiosk to meet Yi Lin and Kathrina. We walked together to TMC, Paik Qinn was my partner, he took care of that station with me. We had 5 special guests... 5 of my friends played who for fun, and they are Vishahan, Jie yao, Ruben, Janarddhan and Isaac. The first group was Gideon's group, I was surprised!!! Anyways I don't remember the second or third group but I remember the last group. Haha anyways after all 9 groups Paik Qinn and I went back to church. The 3 groups have reached there already, first was Gideon's group, second Piyachai's group and third Chun Hoe's.Our special guest group was the forth which is good. Anyways it was a pretty fun time, the best part was seeing them sweat and rush. Haha...

1 comment:

Ace said...

Just stopping by =D. Heard the race was kinda fun lol.