Saturday, August 12, 2006

No cabs? Late for CF? Favourite idol was insulted badly?

Hey peeps... I know I've been missing for some time... Been pretty lazy haha. Oh well now I'm back but it wont be for long. Let me see hmm today I woke up at erm... 11 am I think. I had half boiled egg for brunch. I was feeling very lazy and tired but I told myself that I have to go cf because sooner or later I cant go anymore.

I was lying down cause feeling tired... But I force myself to get up. I took my shower, and it was a quarter to 2. Which is bad because cf starts at 2.15pm. Oh well after I got ready and stuff I called for cab. I called 3 different numbers but there weren't any cab! I was like WTH? I got fed up and left my house hoping I can catch a cab on the main road. It was 2.15 that time I think, and thank God I got a cab... by the time I reached there it was around 2.45pm... it was worship time, so I just joined the group. Today we had this speaker, his name is Alpha... Honestly I don't know how to spell his name haha so I'll leave it like that. Anyways he was talking something about meaningless and meaningful things. It was pretty good though... Anyways after cf Yi Lin and I went to Mcds. I was so hungry ok... Alpha followed us as well and we just chit chatted, oh guess what I ate! Chicken McNuggets! Yummmm hahaha... Oh well after eating Yi Lin wanted to take out some cash so we went to Public Bank. Sadly the ATM machine was out of order, so we went to Hong Leong bank. But they only have RM 50 notes, so in the end she didn't take any money out. We went to Czip Lee after that, many people say Czip Lee is pronounced as Zip Lee, I thought so too, but the cashier in Czip Lee said it's pronounced as Cip Lee. LOL anyways we went there for a while and then went to F.O.S.. I bought 2 tops for RM 16.
Yi Lin bought the same kind but different colour, she also bought something for her nephew... So sweet yeah? Hahah we had trouble choosing cause there were so many nice clothes for babies. After buying our stuff I followed Lin to her house and we started talking alott... Guess what they had Mee Hoon for dinner and I tell you it was delicious! After dinner my mom came and we to buy dinner and went home.

When I reached home I quickly turn on the TV cause I wanna watch One in a million. I love this show because I admire someone from there. I've been voting for Suki and I really like her. This time after he performance Paul scolded her and she started crying... I really pity her ok...anyways please vote for her! Just dial 13725 and follow the instructions, vote for SUKI
ok? Oh ya
I was feeling hungry so I made myself a cup noodle tom yam flavoured. Now I'm just filling up the blog while I can he he... I guess that's it for now see ya'll!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i do read this blog!
:D

Anonymous said...

it is ZIP LEElar...=)

Joanna said...

it's Czip Leee!!!