Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Crazy Night

I had a crazy night on friday. It was Yi Lin's birthday and we went to Delicious for dinner.
Gosh, i love the Carbonara... yummyy....
Anyways, i met some new people, all of them are from A-Levels, lucky me i wasn't the only HMC student. HEhe...

While i was walking to the restaurant, i felt pain at the back of my feet.
Gosh that shoe gave me a blister!!
At the restaurant, Christine was kind enough to get me plasters.

After dinner, we went to TSB (Telawi Street Bistro).
I dont drink, so when i was looking at the menu, i was blur!!!
I shared the Vodka Lime with Christine, and took a few sips from other people! Hehe...
I also had 1 Tequila Shot...
I didn't feel anything after that, so i continued drinking the Vodka, and ordered another one more for myself. Then i felt something, hmm... i felt a lil dizzy but not drunk. Then we went dancing.... =)

Dancing made me thirsty, so had another beer... and got worst? I was ALERT alright!
Lin looked pretty drunk as she was saying weird stuff and she kinda slept on the chair for a while...

So after that we went home, it was crazy but fun! Hehe... i could still walk properly, just that i was really high...
Went back to Chris' place and had some girl talk before we both slept off...

Here are some pictures, dont have the rest yet but will update as soon as i get them.





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and Chris before....

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and Chris after... (look at her red cheeks... =))

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Charley and I...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there..since u "forced" me to leave u a comment on ur blog, here it is..1st of all,juz wish to tell u that drinking is DANGEROUS!!!..haha..and especially ladies drinking...its like giving a chimpanzee steroids..but u different case la..cant get drunk wan..one day i fight wit u..c who get drunk 1st..haha..anyways,how could a shoe giv u blisters?..were u walking too long??..or ur shoe lousy wan??..bought lousy shoe rite??..haha..say ur not party gurl ah..proven oredi u are one la..u cant deny it..haha..anyways,dun wanna write so much,later u sienz..hhaha..

Anonymous said...

hahahaha! someone say she don't drink but she drink in the end XD lucky she didnt get drunk gg.. if not dunno lo what will happen.. gg.. how nice is the food? gg.. you treat me 1 day then i'll judge XD.. got blisters? haha.. cham.. ur shoe muz be very old d :P go get new 1 XD and don ask me for money wakakakaka.. anywayz i got nothing else to write d.. haha.. c ya! TAKE CARE (Don't drink too much XD)