Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New Semester...is insane!

When i woke up at 6 this morning, i felt pretty excited to get back to college. But i was also very tired because i only had 3 hours of sleep. I couldn't sleep last night... and i do not know why. All i know is that i was trying and forcing myself to sleep but it was difficult.
It's not because i was excited, i was excited last night... i was just normal. Usually when i cant sleep, i text message people. Text messaging helps me sleep in some way. Weird i know hehe...
I know my eyes are gonna look like panda due to the lack of sleep, so i was so lazy to dress up.
Left the house, and reached college in time.

Guess what was my timetable:
8.00am-9.30am ~ Critical Thinking (Early in the morning? I'm not sure if i can think)
9.30am-11.00am ~ Psychology (Wasn't so bad, cause it was Mr. Lazaroo teaching!)
11.00am-12.30pm ~ Marketing (My gosh, the class was pack! so many students!)
12.30pm-2pm ~ Advanced English (It wasn't that bad, but i was damn sleepy)

See what a tiring and hectic day. The best part is, this timetable is the same as Tuesday's timetable, how nice isn't it? Not only that, all my classes starts at 8am!!! Thank God Wednesday is at 11am and it's only 1 class.
Ok let me go on, after class i went for lunch at KFC... then after that my friends and i went back to college because my friends have class and i'm the only that doesn't!!! So i joined Charis. My gosh, it was so boring!!! So i left the class and take Charis' magazine with me to DSA.

I was concentrating on the magazine until i didn't realize a human being walking towards me. Hehe it was my friend. ThankGod he was there at least got someone to talk to. So we just chat and chat and chat and it's 5!
At 5pm, we had meeting for pack the floor for 24 and it ended at about 7pm. Charis sent Juju, Lily and i to Juju's house then from there Juju sent me home. They came to my house and lepak a while then went off.

Yeap so that's my day for today and tomoro will be the same but hopefully better.

No comments: