Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Long Day

I woke up at around 10 ish this morning, feeling very tired and sleepy. I forced myself up and got ready. I am supposed to be at Mid Valley by 11 am, but because i know my friends aren't that punctual, i took my time and didn't rush at all. I had a very light breakfast, half boiled egg. I thought we will be eating but they weren't hungry. But it's ok, it doesn't matter. Anyway... i left home, got a cab, and went to MV.

WLuun and Wlin were at Arcade when i reached there. When i went into the arcade, i found them racing... i stood behind them quietly. Suddenly when Wlin saw me, she got shocked. Haha... she said i was scary for standing behind them without any sound. Since it's hungry ghost festival, Wlin is a lil paranoid. I did not want to play the racing game... but they forced me! Hehe.. oh well played anyway. After arcade, i went around to look for a gift for my friend since it's her birthday tomorrow. I walked around and around not knowing what to get her, but thank God i got something anyway... hehe... After that we met up with PB. We went for poooool!!!! Hehehe... when Wlin and i are a team, we usually win. We may have lost a few times but most of the time we win!! hahaha don't know why LOL... maybe cause she's really good in pool. Lucky me!

After pool we went back to arcade again. This time PB played racing with us... and i cant remember who got first and all.... then played the shooting game, then i tried to catch those soft toys although i know the chances of getting one is 1/10. Then we played this game where u have to spot the difference of 2 pictures... that was pretty interesting. Hehe... and we tried another game... that gift machine thing where u can win hand phones and stuff.. Well although we know the chances of getting something in that game is 2/100, but we tried anyway. It's just for fun... heheh.

Nothing else we could do, so PB drove us back to college and had lunch there. I had LAN class today, and we finished early!!! WTH again? It's like bringing me to college for nothing! Anyways had LAN class and bought a chocolate sundae after class. I was so tired so i decided to get home early. BUTTTT it was so difficult to get a CAB! There were so many people around and they are all waiting for cabs... I realize that every time when a cab passes by there are people inside. That moment, i know it's impossible to get a cab standing there, so i walked to the front and thank God! I got a cab. While i was in the cab, passing those people, i thought in my mind, "how stupid can they be?" hehehe meanie me... but it's the fact. A man was standing there catching cabs since don't know when!!! Hehehehe... anyways got home, relaxed a while.

Then my mom came home and asked what we want for dinner... I was nice enough to offer to drive her to get dinner. I wanted to drive! Hehehee... yeah so i drove out and home. I'm getting the hang of the wheel now. And driving feels good... well at least for now. I know sooner or later I'll get bored and tired of it. Hehe... had dinner and now I'm here updating this blog. Because I'm bored!

No comments: